Okay. So. Question time.
If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
If you won £10,000, what would you spend it on?
Traveling to the baguettes.
Also, I’d probably stop working at an establishment that forces me to wear a baseball hat and a polo shirt to work. Because nobody looks cute in that shit.
And, I don’t know. Maybe something useful. Like this replica stake from Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
Eternal love. Who’s the first person that comes into your mind?
Also, my sister.
What’s your favourite book?
Anything by John Green. Also, this book that I’ve never read, but I like on principle:
If you had to eat the same dinner for a whole year, what would you choose?
Well, my Crohn’s would probably say donuts with a side of wine. But, I say stir fry.
If you could have any one super power, what would you choose?
The ability not to care what people thought about me. And super strength.
Besides electronic devices, what’s your favourite possession?
Probably my framed photograph of me meeting Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki from the TV show “Supernatural.” I have approximately 13 chins and an expression that reads: “They are touching me and I am sweating everywhere. Why god. Why.”
Do you believe Higher Education (e.g. university) should be free (like school and college is)?
Yes. That would be nice.
What is your top New Year’s resolution and did you keep it?
To finish my novel. That has been my New Year’s resolution for 3 years in a row, and I have never kept it.
What personal achievement are you most proud of?
Being in a documentary. (BUT YOU’LL NEVER KNOW WHICH ONE, BECAUSE IT’S ALSO THE MOST EMBARRASSING THING I’VE EVER DONE)
1) What, in your opinion, is the best blog post on your blog?
2) What’s your favourite place in the city that you are currently in?
3) Best food you’ve ever eaten?
4) What’s your go-to solo dance party song?
5) Favourite line from a movie?
6) What’s the funniest thing that’s ever happened to you in an airport?
7) What was the last movie you saw in the theatres? Was it good?
8) Best concert you’ve ever been to?
9) What’s your go-to dance move?
10) You run out of toilet paper while in the bathroom at a friend’s house. What do you do?
(I apparently have no idea how to ask real human beings questions)
Thanks, y’all. Have a lovely day.