I have some news for all of you wonderful people:
- If you read the title of this blog post, you know that a) I am going to Burning Man, and b) I am in the midst of a personal crisis over how many wigs to bring to the desert. (I have yet to answer this question and there are t-minus 8 hours until I leave. CRISIS).
- Because of said trip, there won’t be another post for two weeks. (I am all of the sad about this, you guys).
- I had these grand plans to write all of my blog posts ahead of time and have someone else post them for me, but that plan died somewhere along the road with my dignity (which died after I stuffed my donut-loving, onion-ring-worshiping butt into one too many pairs of Burning Man-appropriate sparkly, skin-tight booty shorts under the glare of fluorescent lights).
- But, we can survive this separation together, you guys. I know we can. Because, just think about all of the incredibly awkward encounters I’m going to have in a place that has a fully-operational air-conditioned orgy tent? Just think about the future blog posts.
- Until then, here are some more pages from my journal (because I am too busy deciding how many wigs to bring to produce something of quality).
See you in two weeks!